Charts

Fish-a-Palooza

I'm doing my best to figure out what fishing chart I want and the number I'm finding online doesn't match what's loaded for purchase on my TZT312F. I'm looking at c-map mm3-fna-025 Canada west and puget sound. On my tzt3 that number doesn't exist. Best guess is sdna025fishmap01.dbb. How do I figure this out?

The chart naming structure is most likely best described in this document. https://www.furunousa.com/-/media/sites ... ide_v3.pdf
You have indeed found the correct chart in the machine, yet you would order the part number (MM3-FNA-025) for which you found. One is the chart part number the other number is the chart file. To make it more fun, they even have a chart package number. That document is centered around the NN3D so the loading process doesn't apply to you having the TZT3. The TZT2 and TZT3 work the same way in regards to charts. A very good video on chart management can be found here: https://youtu.be/ddOa3GyJw-s

Thanks Johnny! I just watched the video but will need to watch it a few more times. It just occurred to me a few days ago the I no longer have to worry about whether my MFD is set up for C-net or Navionics for charts.

I'm not having a lot of luck getting through to anyone over getting unlock codes for MM3-FNA-025.
I tried Defender who specifically quoted my MM3-FNA-025 request and then gave me pricing for the c-map wide vector pacific us and Mexico for the low low price of $489.99 so I'm assuming they are not the source for what I'm looking for.

I have contacted a few Furuno Dealers, left messages, and have gotten no responses.

Is C-map the place to go for this???

Is mytimezero.com a source for these codes? Do I log-in saying I'm already a customer and then enter my MFD id number?

Thanks!
Wayne

It sounds like they are confusing MM3-FNA-025 fishing chart (bathy) with a Navigation chart package. C-map can sell you unlocks for their MM3 maps if you don't find a dealer who is willing to sell to you. Discount box movers are not as well versed as local dealers at times, depending on the topic.

Thanks! What about mytimezero.com? If I say I'm a new customer it automatically puts a $500 something in the cart which I can't remove.
If I say I have an account and put my MFD id in and it doesn't recognize it.
Obviously something I'm not understanding?

If you are buying charts for iboat it doesn't change anything for the TZT3 and it's licences. If you are buying for a Nobeltec PC software package that has cross licence agreement with the Furuno units, then when you purchase a chart for the PC you will also get the same chart licence unlock code for the MFD at no charge. This is automatically e-mailed when purchased if the systems are joined in their database. Nobeltec will normally join your MFD System ID to the Nobeltec software licence. I would refer you to TimeZero/Nobeltec for support on their website features and "cart". They can be reached at 503-579-1414 or via their support portal https://support.mytimezero.com/

Just installed a new TZT3 12" on a boat in Europe (no preloaded nor free charts!).
TimeZero comes with one chart with its unlock code. If the TZT3 is under the same Furuno and TimeZero account than the soft, can the chart from TimeZero be loaded as well into the TZT3? (in an SD card)?

If the Tz software has the cross licence, MaxSea can tie your TZT3 together in the system and you will get a different unlock code for each system for the one price. (in this case the one they provided you) They only need the the two system licences linked together. You should talk to MaxSea to see if yours can be linked.

Back