Bottom depth adjustment on DFF-1

How do I adjust the bottom depth on a DFF-1. I have watched Furuno videos and can't find out where to make the adjustment in the menu.

Thanks for any help

The DFF1 itself can't be adjusted without an MFD or compatible PC based software. Typically it is adjusting your RANGE selection but depends on the system you are using if you need to put it into manual range first etc. The detailed instructions should be covered in the MFD or PC software program you are using to run the DFF1.

The DFF1 itself can't be adjusted without an MFD or compatible PC based software. Typically it is adjusting your RANGE selection but depends on the system you are using if you need to put it into manual range first etc. The detailed instructions should be covered in the MFD or PC software program you are using to run the DFF1.
I'm using 2 MFD 15 and have looked at the instructions and software but still have difficulty. if I put the system in manual first there doesn't seem to be a setting for range on the DFF 1 menu. The only range I see is in the control knob.

Jeez, Am I stupid !!!! I've been trying to do it within the DFF 1 menu. I always had it on auto range and the toggle never worked

I've had this system for 10 years :rolleyes:

Thank you

Back