- Furuno SC-30 Satellite compass
- Furuno GP30 receiver + antenna
- Furuno FI5002 junction box
- TZ Prof.

In order:
- 2 X VHF
- side scan/imagin (Hummingbird/Garmin)
- Autopilot Navpilot (recomendations?)

How should i build (CAN bus, NMEA200, ethernet)?

I would use the FI5002 junction box as your NMEA 2000 backbone and attach the SC30, GP30, and MFD12 to that bus. The FCV295 would be standalone except you could wire NMEA 0183 data between it and the MFD12 to share depth and mark feature. The TZPro software PC and the MFD12 and radar would go to an off the shelf hub (only because you have only one MFD otherwise you would need the Furuno HUB101). The two VHF unit could wire up together on one 0183 port at the MFD12 to share GPS and DSC. The autopilot would need to be based on your steering system. What type of boat is it and how big is it?

Thanks for the reply Johnny. The boat is 14m x 4, 6m (235kw) and has an orbitrol steering at the moment. Thinking to change it the way that the steering takes power from hydraulic pump from the main engine instead of orbitrol, while installing the autopilot (Furuno 711c). I probably only wire only one vhf to the system to get AIS info to the Time Zero. Another vhf can be stand alone backup. Is there anything that should be noticed while purchasing the hub?

As long as you have 12vdc on the boat I would normally recommend the NetGear or TP link type hub as they have 16vdc regulators internally. You just cut off the AC power block and wire the hub to 12vdc boat power. It needs to be a normal hub/switch not a router.

Back