BBWX3 no audio

PBian21

Hello, I recently added a BBWX3 weather module to my TZT14/TZT9 network. When I power it on, I get a solid amber power light, a flashing green network light, a solid green antenna light, but no light for the audio. I activated the module with SiriusXM and have had many refresh signals sent, but still I cannot get audio to work. Has anyone had this issue? It’s networked into my hub 101 and I used to audio cables that came with it to go to my fusion UD-755 audio input. I have the UD-755 connected to the hub 101 with a network, and that displays on my two tzt units. I just have no Sirius audio. Any help would be appreciated!

PBian21":2jic5eh7 said:
I have the UD-755 connected to the hub 101 with a network, and that displays on my two tzt units.

You might try picking up a newer 5 or 8 port switching hub and moving the connections over to that to see if that fixes the situation. Also check to make sure you have the latest software for the TZ MFD and the Fusion. :) ;)

Hope that helps, :sail

- Maggy

I will try switching the router, but when i pull up the sensor list it displays sirius on the list with no ip address. is this normal?

TZT Series one has never offered Sirius Audio and only the weather data can be used regardless of subscription chosen. While NN3D offered some support, TZT had none, then TZT2 and TZT3 had support. The only audio support for TZT series one, is for select Fusion radios.

Back