B256 / 520T-HPD / PN 41-040-2-01 REV 7

neversink2

I have a B256 ducer through a Y cable with a ST-02MSB speed & temp sensor. This is because the temp sensor went out on the B256.

Can I wire this directly into the back of one of my TZT12Fs using the 12 to 10 pin adapter cable?

What ducer should I tell the MFT that I am running?

Will my other 2 TZT12Fs be able to see this FF image through their ethernet connection? Specifically i need a readout on the tower unit.

I plan to change to a chirp ducer or 3D next time the boat is hauled... but thats another year out. I'm just updating the MFDs right now. At that point do I need a network box or will it work by simply plugging in the ducer cable to one of the MFDs?

A lot of questions - thanks in advance. I'm really looking forward to the new setup.

Neversink,

If your B256 has a Airmar 10-Pin Connector, then yes it can connect directly to the TZT12F using the Airmar 10-pin to 12-pin Adapter. Just manually set the unit for 1kW 50/200kHz Transducer.

If all the MFDs are connected to within the network, they will share the fish finder screen information.

All TZT3 MFDs have both Conventional Wave (50kHz/200kHz) and CHIRP Internal Sounders. So You'll need to select an appropriate CHIRP transducer that will work with TZT3 and for your vessel.

Back