Android and Personal Computer Apps

I have dual TzTouch displays on my vessel that were installed by the previous owner in 2012. They are terrific!

I've been hunting but could not find answers to the following:

I want to be able to display AND control from Android tablets AND phone. I have a router on my boat. I found three apps on the Android Play store. It appears "NavNet Controller" is the correct one but it makes no mention of phone so just wanted to confirm can I control from a phone?

The other reason for this Android question is: in the review section for the three apps that appear when I search for Furuno TzTouch is a repeated comment "For an older version". The Furuno web site points to these apps so why are the comments in the play store? Is this the wrong app? A link to the correct app would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is there there an "app" for a personal computer that can use WiFi to display and control the TzTouch?

Thank you

Melville would you please provide an updated link to the document referenced above...this one appears to be broken

There are "simulator" apps for Android that I have gotten to work for displaying TzT on a laptop. You need an internet connection..

Its clunky, but it does work...

I bought Timezero... an expensive "fix", but a much better option

Back