Adding DFF1-UHD to TZT2

furunoconfused

Hi All,

I'm trying to put together a shopping list to budget out adding a DFF1-UHD to my TZT2 system that already has DFF3D. Reason being, I'd really like to add Chirp to my setup.

Is there another way to add Chirp to my system?

If not, what extra components/cables will be required with this addition besides for the DFF1-UHD Unit and the Transducer.

Also, can 2 Transducers be applied to the DFF1-UHD? For example, if I get a low frequency one now and add a high frequency later.

Thanks.

Hello,

The DFF1-UHD is the only CHIRP module compatible with the TZT2 displays. The only other component you will need to add is a network connection, if you have a hub already just provide power to the DFF1-UHD, network cable to the hub where the TZT2 network is connected too and the transducer connected to the module. Yes, you can have two separate transducers connected to the DFF1-UHD, one for LOW and one for HIGH CHIRP. But if you are using just one side for CHIRP and not the other side, here is a guide sheet
that you will need to follow:
• A 100-ohm 10-watt resistor has to be added across the unused LF or HF channel.
• When using only one transducer, Bottom Discrimination and ACCU-FISH will not work as both modes need both frequencies to function.
• The DFF1-UHD should be programmed to use a B-265 transducer and the orange TID wire should not be connected.

YachtyBoy

Back