Add a second RDP 149

Toby

I just bought a reconditioned RDP 149 display and a P Sea Concepts Network Hub 4 Port MEH-4P to add to my current RDP 149 as a second display.
1) Can I transfer my waypoints from one unit to the other?
2) The hub appears to be for fish finder only. Can I have my radar and GPS on both units?
Thanks

Can I transfer my waypoints from one unit to the other?
Yes, you can copy user data over the network once the units are connected with each other.

The hub appears to be for fish finder only. Can I have my radar and GPS on both units?
Thanks

It is not just for the fishfinder. Yes, you can share your radar and GPS over the network.

Thanks for the reply.

I just replaced the old one with the newer one and transferred my waypoints, etc. with an SD card.

I will add the other unit and try to connect them. I just don’t see how. It didn’t come with any instructions.

Follow the installation and operator's manuals posted under one of the units using the RDP149 as part of the radar system (like the 1944C/NT). If you go to the Furuno USA website (www.FurunoUSA.com) and use the part number "1944C/NT" in the model number field you will find the product page. Once there choose "View Support & Tech Info" to get to the manuals and other documents for the product.

Back