7´´ navnet 2x display updated

ABYSS974

Hello
In first sorry for my english level because I am french.
My boat is fitted with a navnet 2x sonar radar plotter with a master 10" display and two other 7" slave screens with network.
Two years ago on your advice I updated the software to be able to use the ais on my three screens, it is work perfectlty , thank you.
One of the 7" display failed and I was able to buy a used one.
When I plug in the new device I get sonar images but I can't get some images from the radar or the plotter (no position).
I want to know if Ihave to update my software on the new device
or if there is a setting on one or the other device that I would not have understood.
The software on the slave display 10’’ is the following: (updated) 195002404.03.07
The software on the new display is the following :195002880.01.07
Could you indicate me how to operate for update the new device and to setting.
Thank you very much for your help.

It would be recommended to update the 7" to current software 4.03. The 7" unit currently has what we call 80.01. It was a special software just prior to 4.01 coming out. Once at the same software level, it should work as long as you configure the network and the source settings correctly.

ABYSS974":3m5y81ip said:
Hello Jonhy
Thank you for your quick answer.
Can you tell me what is the correct version of the software I need to download.
I find this : https://www.furunousa.com/-/media/sites ... n_4.01.zip

Regards

I'd pay attention to which chart version your machine runs first. If you're using the C-MAP version than you would look for the update for a C-MAP (1734C/NT) version of 4.01. Otherwise, the file you got linked above should work for a 1734C. If you don't know, but know if it was purchased in North America, and you have a serial no., we might be able to look it up.

Hope this helps, :sail

- Maggy

Back