295 transducer comparability

26plate

Hey all!
Have a heavy 26ft plate alloy (~3.2t on water with 8mm bottom, 6mm sides), that tends to cruise at around 20kt.
Have a new fcv295 (with no adapters) that I’m looking to wire directly into the back of. Question is (and I’m sorry if it’s a basic one):

- if I have an XSonic TM275LH-W already, am I able to cut the plug off the end and just wire associated wires direct in to given ports, although it’s strictly a simrad/lowrance unit?

Thank you for your help!

26plate,

I have included the wiring color code for the TM275LH-W (see below). Be sure to refer to the FCV295 Installation Manual.

Once the transducer is wired, then set the unit's Tap Settings on the back of the unit to: Tap Setting "A" for the 50kHz LF side and Tap Setting "A" for the 200kHz HF side.

Then you'll need to hold down the MENU Button while pressing the Blue Power button on the unit. This will get you to access the XDCR Menu.
1. select XDCR Type for "MANUAL"
2. Then select the ENTER key
3. Then select "Connected"
4. Then select the HF Frequency at "200kHz"
5. Then press the "ENTER" Key

Repeat these same steps for setting the LF Connection and set that frequency at "50kHz" Leave unit's TX Power at "AUTO", and then Press and hold down the Blue Power Button to turn off the power

- Deep Blue 😎

Attachments

• TM275LH-W.jpg
    TM275LH-W.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 4
Back