24" TZtouch3

DONZI54

I am surprised that Furuno has no produced a 24" TZT3 or a BB version of. With all of the 24" Garmin's I have been seeing lately they are hurting themselves. Does anyone know why they feel a 19" is good enough. I know that TZT2 comes in a BB version but still not the same as a TZT3

DONZI54,

Keep in mind that the TZT2BB has the same processor as the other TZT3 Multifuction Displays like the TZT9F, TZT12F, TZT16F, and TZT19F.

If you upgrade the TZT2BB's software to V.7.01 this will you provide you the same features as the TZT3. You can read about it here: https://www.furunousa.com/-/media/sites ... ftware.pdf

Furuno found that when most of the Sportfishing Boats and the Yachts builder/outfitters wanted bigger displays, they could so by utilizing the TZT2BB and then adding any size monitors that they needed to fit their custom dash applications.

- Deep Blue :cool

If you have a TZT3 12,16, or 19inch you can hook up a external touch capable monitor to the TZT3 and have full control of the unit you are connected to with a bigger monitor if needed.

Keep in mind, if the external touch monitor needs special drivers for the touch function to work, it will not work because we cannot download those special drivers to the TZT3

Adding a second touch screen monitor that could act as a second display would for a PC would be even better than just a mirrored display that you can control with touch. :capt

DONZI54":1575lg6d said:
The big thing is, that you are limited to 1kw transducer you can't use the DIffamp with the BB.

Yup, this is something that has been addressed with the Product Development gurus. :think

- Deep Blue

Neither of those are planned options. You might be holding for TZT4 (or whatever they call the next system) in about three years.

I guess I will just go out and buy a new truck then. Good thing I am not pressured to have to replace anything at this time.

Back