TZT2 and DFF1 Sounder

K

knocky

Hi ,just chasing some info on what extra performance/specs/options would i expect to get by adding the DFF1 black box sounder to my TZT2 which it have been running with a tm260 with mixed results (super slow screen scroll speeds when in manual no enhanced mode and so on ) And i am very close to just getting a 588 or should i hold the faith with the tzt2 unit and go down the DFF1 road.How does DFF1 model compare to the current line of stand alone furuno sounders ??

Cheers knocky

Good afternoon Knocky,

thank you for your inquiry. As you said something does not appear to be correct. The internal sounder for the TZT2 should be performing better. Can you verify the following Settings: Please hit the home button, and scroll down to the sounder menu settings.

Please make sure that ACCU-Fish is turned off.

What are the values you have currently set for:
Picture Advance?
Transmit Rate? Is the Auto feature turned on or manual? If manual what is the value. I would recommend to make sure this setting is not in Auto, you want this in manual mode set to the highest value.

Please let us know, also if you could take a quick video and post it to a 3rd storage medium like google photos or dropbox ect that we could download that would give us an idea of what is wrong.

Kind Regards,

C-Bass

G'day C-Bass Thanks for the reply First chance I get between work and weather I will get some footage of what's going on but off the top of my head

ACCU-Fish is off don't use it
Picture Advance 2 Auto mode scroll speed seem normal but in manual grinds to more like a 1/2
TX rate 20

Cheers Knocky

Back