TZ Touch2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowmotion

Furuno Fan
1) add a PBG capability using the DDF3D. Right now it costs about $3K for software plus a pc. The Simrad side scan already allows saving the files for overlay on the chart. This would be a stand-out feature as no one else has the multi beam scanning capability you have. Furuno should leverage this lead.

2) Add a search capability on the Lists-Points menu. Currently there is a capability to jump to the first letter in the name sorted list. A lot of points start with numbers so at least the jump menu should have numbers as well as letters. Having a search option on points is already available in Simrad. For someone with a 1000 fishing points a search capability would be very useful.

3) Add a larger screen...17" or larger...to compete with the Simrad NSS evo3

4) Allow software updates using the SDU-001. Most units are surface mounted making access to the SD card problematic.

5) Make the TZ touch2 compatible with a Flir camera. If it already is make it clear in the documentation.

As a new Furuno user I am impressed with the technology. No other vendor has the depth of product and advanced product features. I am very pleased I chose Furuno.

If you want to get an idea of how a customer chooses electronics please visit my write up on what led me to choose Furuno at my web site:
http://www.get-involved.us/grouperdigge ... index.html

I saw an announcement that the tzt2BB was available now, have not found any other info other than specs on tzt2 site. Can you direct me to more info and a price point. When will it really be available for sale.
Thanks for your help.
MikeB

It is being shown at the boat shows but is not available yet nor has the pricing been given. An announcement will go out to dealers when FUSA begins taking orders. This is expected late Spring/early summer.

This will be a black box TZT2.
Further detail will be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back