REBATES

A

Anonymous

I know the current reabtes are on until the end of December. I am having a new boat built and dont want to miss out on the rebates but do not need the elctronics until probably February or March.
Does anyone know what the offer will be in Mid Februay?

My package will include
two displays TZT 14"
open array NXT radar
Auto Pilot
AIS
Fish finder
etc

Furuno does not pre-announce rebates. I am not sure of any company that does that. With Furuno units now costing below many of our competing products, I would jump on the current rebate before it expires. Like any company, Furuno will offer incentives from time to time but I highly doubt it will be above the current rebates if offered at all.

Thanks. I certainly didn’t expect an confirmation of what the table would be. Just want d to know if you think it may be still on in mid February. I had to buy months in advance with the warranty clock ticking.

Offshore-
This is from our warranty policy:

"Furuno USA will repair equipment under warranty for a period of two (2) years for parts and labor from date of purchase or installation. The warranty start date may not exceed eighteen (18) months from the original date of purchase by a dealer from Furuno USA and applies to new equipment properly installed and operated in accordance with Furuno USA’s published instructions."

As you can see the clock won't start ticking if you buy during the current rebate period.

Good news. What do I have to do to be sure the clock doesn’t begin to tick prior to the boat being commissioned in late spring?

Back