navnet vx2 rdp149

A

Anonymous

hi folks
just wondering if my rdp 149 is in need of a software update
program no 195002404. 01 ,07
c map nt max

mickyd,

The latest software upgrade for the Navnet VX2 for C-MAP CCFL the Software version: 4.03

However, if you have a Navnet VX2 with a serial number #4323-5001or above, be sure to only use the LED backlit Software version of 4.03

Both these software versions are available for download on our website.

Hope this information helps,

-Deep Blue Sea ;)

Hi,

I also need a software update I presume. I am running FPGA NO. 01.05 on my Rdp149 Navnet VX2. I understood I need to update stepwise. Can you send me details how to organise this. It will cost me a day drive having this done by the dealer. So I like to do it myself. I already ordered some 2gb MSD chips to help me do the job.

Another question is the Navioncs XL9 45XG gold charts. The program form Navionics advises to install just a part of the complete chart and keep its size down. Aproximately at 400 mb the update program thinks it is suitable. Now the chip itselves is an 8 gb chipset and the Navnet vx2 doesnot recognizes the chart. In fact doesn't start up at all.

Is the Navionics info correct? Will updating the system be of any help?

Thanks for your support,

Andrew

Andrew

Navionics no longer makes compatible charts for these units. You can use older used compatible charts, or convert the unit to be C-map. C-map still supports the charts for these units. To know details about your software upgrade, you will need to provide the full program number from your unit.

Okay, it is clear I have to migrate to C map.
Fur421920C
My program number is 195002301.03
Device FUR 4323-1458.

Does this information answer your last question?

You have version 1.03 Navionics for 10.4" Vx2. I can tell nothing by the serial number because it doesn't appear to have been purchased from the USA. Your software is too old to upgrade or convert it yourself. The unit would have to be sent into the service center for conversion.

I just bought a 2011 Boat equipped with an RDP149 running software version 4.01
The serial number of the RDP149 is 4323-5234.
I would really like to update the software but I can not find it on the website.
Please tell me where to get it. I have a 2GB data SD card to put it on.
Thanks
Bill Snow

Back