Drs 4D NXT Bird mode

A

Anonymous

Question for members. Does anyone have experience with "bird mode" on the DRS 4D NXT.

Specifically, Finding birds on the ocean with this Radome. I have binoculars. I know the bigger open arrays with a narrow beam with is better, that is not my question. If and only if, you have found birds, in real life conditions, with your boat, using this radar unit, would you please share your experience.

Thanks

Yes, Thank you. I did see this already. I am looking for real world feedback. He appears to work for Furuno. Very little true feedback out there from users. Is it possible the high liners are keeping there success quiet?'

Here is a real world story. I can confirm the first part is true. My commercial fishing friend has the TZ 13 match with the 25KW 6' array, Installed last year. I asking him "can you see birds" He knows i shopping for a radar. He says not sure I'm stilling learning. A few month later he says "if your thinking your going to gets this unit and see birds your not" So is this part true?

I know, there are many factors to consider, intallation, tuning, water conditions, skill, etc

I have found one video of what is call real world, https://youtu.be/HX6f54volNI. I like to see a video like this with the DRS 4D nxt. It would sell far more units then the "Glitzy" intro videos that furuno puts out. If "Stickman" can post his experience on youtube, unedited, that would good.