DFF3D questions

S

Scott D

Just installed a new Dff3D and a TM165 transducer with an existing TZT2 12. I also have an existing 1000W Airmar shoot through transducer.
Out of the box, the 3D system works pretty well. Only tested it in 20’ of water so far but it’s pretty sweet.

Couple quick questions. When I show my regular down sonar screen, every time I put that screen or combo screen showing the regular sonar, the A scope defaults to on. I prefer it off so I need to manually turn it off each time I switch screens. Can this default setting turned off? It didn’t do this until the dff3d was installed.

Temperature - I have a NMEA2000 temp probe on the network as well as temp from the TM165 new transducer. I have selected the dff3d as the source for SST.
I just want to show temp as a number on the tzt12 somewhere. I can get it in a data box slide out on the left, but I don’t typically have that slide out on all the time. I can get the temp graph to show on my down sonar screen, but really don’t want to see a graph all the time. Can I show just a number somewhere?

Thanks
Scott

Scott D,
The temperature can only be displayed in one of two ways i.e. temp graph or side data box.

Snips

Snips thanks.

Any feedback on the regular 1000W down sonar defaulting to turning on the A Scope every time I switch screens? It never did this before installing the DFF3D.

Thanks and the DFF3D is impressive so far.

Scott

Scott D,
Next time I am out with a DFF3D I will take a look at the A-Scope to see if it does the same thing.

Snips

Thanks Snips - I will await your response. Its quite a hassle to have to turn the A scope off every time you switch screens.

Back