Fcv 1100 display

A

Anonymous

My fcv 1100 will work perfectly sometimes and then the screen will become scrambled or even blank grey for several hours then start working again. Turning power off then back on does not fix it and the connections and ground are all clean and secure. Any suggestions?

Good afternoon Seevee,

Thank you for your inquiry. It sounds like there is something wrong with one of the PCB or back light of the display. This is something that will likely require one of our authorized dealers to fix or at our service headquarters in Washington State.

If you choose to send it back to Furuno USA please attach a small note that includes contact information, and issues associated with the FCV1100L. The shipping address to our Furuno USA headquarters is below.

Furuno USA
ATTN: Service/Repair
4400 NW Pacific Rim BLVD.
Camas, WA 98607

Kind Regards,

Thank you for the quick response. Is there a service center close to Houston tx that could take care of this or should I send to Furuno?

Is there a contact number to call or just send it to them?

Good afternoon Seevee,

Please see the link that Johnny provided above. If you choose Direct Dealer and the area that you live, the dealer finder will list, including phone numbers, the authorized dealers in your area. Please give them a call and explain to them what is going on with your FCV1100. They will be able to guide you from there.

Kind Regards,

C-Bass

No. I want to send to furuno in Washington. Is there a phone number?

Good afternoon Seevee,

Sorry I missed that. You can call Furuno USA at 360-834-9300. Ask to speak with a light marine repair service coordinator. They will be able to set you up.

Kind Regards,

Good afternoon Seevee,

Sorry I missed that. You can call Furuno USA at 360-834-9300. Ask to speak with a light marine repair service coordinator. They will be able to set you up.

Kind Regards,

Back