Rezboost interaction with accufish

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailfish

Used a 1670f for several years with excellent results using accufish. Bought a 628 and tried out the enchanced rezboost function with accufish and rarely see any numbers. Turned off rezboost on the 628 and numbers are now seen just like the 1670f.

Rezboost and accufish each utilize both frequencies of your transducer even if you are only displaying/using a single frequency. The Rezboost changes the target processing making it harder for accufish. It is best to use one of these features at a time. I will pass this information to Japan to see if they can improve accufish functions for times when Rezboost is also selected.

As a follow up, normal operations is using rezboost, but it is the enchanced rezboost that you can't have on with accufish. It doubt that will change but I will ask.

I finally got a chance to test a unit with current software and it works fine with both BD and Accu-fish as long as you have one of the required transducers. What software is in your unit? What transducer are you using?
Capture1.JPG
Capture.JPG

Transducer is 525-5PWD. I assumed that standard mode is like an 1870 and enhanced was Rezboost. I see the numbers on standard but like you said not enhanced (Rezboost). Not sure what software but it has never been changed from new.

Software is 1.01 but the update to 2.01 will still not allow enhanced rezboost to function with accufish according to customer service.

We have tested it, it works. The photos I posted were exactly that. One with accufish icons and one without the icons but both with accufish on and with BD and enhanced rezboost. I don't know what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back