Battery for older CN-10 headrope sonar transmitter

GWB

Furuno Fan
Hello,
I'm looking for one of these or an equivalent. I believe the part number is 000-060-451, however there is another part number 000-063-394 which is also listed... I'm not sure which is correct for the headrope transmitter. I realize these parts are old and hope there might be one on a shelf somewhere.
Thanks for your help

GWB":1jmi5chj said:
Hello,
I'm looking for one of these or an equivalent. I believe the part number is 000-060-451, however there is another part number 000-063-394 which is also listed... I'm not sure which is correct for the headrope transmitter. I realize these parts are old and hope there might be one on a shelf somewhere.
Thanks for your help

GWB,

I did some research, and found the following part numbers for two different styles for batteries that were available for a CN-10 Headrope Unit. But as you can see, these are no longer in production and are no longer available.

006-342-310 DRY CELL BATTERY CASE - No Longer Available

BDBP2 CN10B/CN24 RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK - No Longer Available

Deep Blue - :(

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me what voltage the batteries are that go into the 006-342-310 DRY CELL BATTERY CASE please
Thanks

GWB":1in93wni said:
Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me what voltage the batteries are that go into the 006-342-310 DRY CELL BATTERY CASE please
Thanks

GWB,

The CH10 006-342-310 DRY CELL BATTERY CASE utilizes (8) "D" Cell Batteries.

Deep Blue - :)

Back