Test point on 1932 MK2

D

danny

i have radar 1932 mk2. it used E3571 magnetron, and its TX hours is 5000. before i change with new magnetron, the echo was still fine.

after i change with new MG4004 magnetron, echo didnt show up, just small 3 or 5 dots green, i set up 40% gain. then i set 100% gain, the echo become many dots green and almost cover all screen.

when its going wrong with the new one then i change magnetron again with the old one. i hope it become normal again but its wrong. the echo still same, many green dots cover all screen.

plis any one , can you help me with test point voltage that normally work on each card so i can decide which one is broken.

thnks
danny

danny,

Thanks for your question. In regards to your issue, it's quite possible that this new Magnetron has taken out the Modulator Board when it was changed. :think

My recommendation is that you contact our technical support and have them walk you through a few system checks. You can contact them at 360-834-9300

-Deep Blue :)

Thanks sir,

Is E3571 is same aa MG4004?
How to make sure the magnetron is not fake? Or second condition?

I thought the MD card was out of order because the magnetron. Is the card still produce?

danny,

The 03P9235A/9323A Modulator Board is still available, but I am not sure that your replacement magnetron is not the problem.

Would you be able to send the Display & T/R in to Furuno USA Inc. for testing and evaluation..? :think

- Deep Blue

Good day sir,

My ship in indonesia. Where is branch office that near in indonesia.

Btw.
I did some test on modulator board 9235. Input +12 and -12 is good.
But no output +20 volt and heater voltage is 0vdc.
I check output switching transistor is no frekuensi output.

At Cover Mic ru9390 , there is some black burn mark.

Thnks
Dani

Back