RSB0072-061 Compatibility

J

jprevat

I am helping a buddy with his new project; a 1999 Ocean Yacht 48 that needs some renovations. The current radar display in inoperable due to the buttons and track ball not working. The current setup is an FR7252 Display, RSB 0072-061, and XN A/6. He want to go with a newer radar display but doesnt want to replace the whole system if he doesnt have to.

Does he have any options that arent CRT? Thank you all ahead of time for any answers or insight you may have.

Nothing that is currently sold will work with it. You could find a used Vx2 10.4" display (RDP149), radar scanner cable, and the required PSU008 power supply to turn it into a 1964C.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. That sounds like a route that would do the job. Im guessing that means the new cable would be run between the radar and the power supply? Would you happen to know the part number for the cable?

The PSU008 will come with a short 5 meter cable that will connect between it and the RDP149 Vx2 display. The part number of the cable from the power supply to the radar scanner would be based on length you need. The typical length is 15 meters (pn 000-152-867). Currently both the cable and the PSU008 are in stock new. The RDP149 would have to come from the used market.

Thank you so much for this information. I know I'm a month late but I haven't been able to get back to help him. Life getting in the way like it does.

Back