Antenna rsb0071 for 1835

R

Ragnar78

Hi to all members Furuno uses and sorry for my englisch but I'm Italian and with foreign languages :sorry .I've never been able to do.....I wanted to ask you a question as my dealer Furuno not my answer on my boat and there is a radar antenna Furuno RSB-0071-ADB9ZWRTR057 I wanted a clear to change the cable I can use this antenna with a screen of 1835 hope to save some money thanks again for accepting me in the fantastic forum Furuno.. :jump :jump :jump

Buongiorno Ragnar78,

Thank you for your inquiry.

May I ask you a followup questions, the dome radar that you currently own is for what radar model?

Based on my research the following radar domes with accompanied signal cable can be used to refit with a new 1835 radar display.
Radar 1.JPG

In your post below you mentioned that you have an RSB0071-057 which is compatible. If your existing radar cable is still working condition you do not have to replace it which will make this installation easier. If you don't know if the radar cable is in working condition it can always be replaced with one of the four radar signal cables offered for the 1835.

Kind Regards,
C-Bass

Thanks for your answer but my cable has a different connector from 1835 changing the cable with connector of 1835 I could do some damage or I'm fine or it would be better to check the diagrams before proceeding thanks again

If it has a different connector I would be very careful because the RSB0071-057 was sold with a round connection that normally would connect to units like the C-bass provided.

What radar model was it connected to?

Back