FAR2xx7 W/TZtouch

dbenn

I recently bought a new to me boat that has 2 furuno radars. We are doing an electronics upgrade with 4 TZ touch units and Nobletec Navigator.The radars are FAR 2127BB and FAR 2117BB. I Want to control these with the
TZtouch MFD’s. When I connect the radars to The network Both show up with the same IP address and I can’t find any info in the manual on how to change. Also the TZtouch controls on the screen work except for the transmit/standby button is non functional.
The only documentation I can find on setting these up is one page in the TZtouch manual. Is that all?
If there is any other documentation I would appreciate you passing it along

Thanks in advance,
dbenn

You are not allowed to have but one FAR21X7 radar connected to the TZT system. The TZT is designed for the DRS radars but also allows limited controls for ONE FAR21x7.

Thanks for the reply. So it is not possible to change the ip address? I have two TZtouch units on flybridge and it would
not be possible to for them to control one radar each? If that won't work could I control the other radar with nobeltec
navigator?

If you keep the FAR21X7 radars are completely different networks it would be two completely different systems, and that would work. You CAN NOT have two FAR21X7 on the same network with the TZT system.

Back