Vx2 lagy

M

Mouse4x4

I have the vx2 it is a navonics unit that has been changed to cmap. I have the latest cmap card installed. While using the chart plotter to get on a wreck it just seems to be lagy in keeping up with position. Also it has froze on me twice this season. And no buttons would respond I had to unplug the power cord to restart it.

Good morning Mouse4x4,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your Vx2 unit may require a software upgrade to the most current version, which is 4.03. Please be aware, there are two different software loads available depending on the serial number of your unit. Do you know what version of software you are currently using?

c-bass

I will have to look when I get home. Does it matter if the unit was converted from navonics to cmap. For what the serial number it.

It does not matter that it was converted. The serial number is needed to see what LCD screen it has, could be 1 of 2 different kinds. In order to know what version of software is needed for the update we need to know what the serial number is. It can be found on the back of the VX2 unit.

Back