No Depth on RDP149-DFF1-525STID PWD

A

Anonymous

I have no reading for depth on sounder or any other screen. Checked settings and they are correct. I have temp and speed from transducer but no depth. When I spin the wheel it registers. This is a new transducer and black box sounder. Settings are ETR NOT NMEA. These are when I am sitting out of water. There is 3 ft of clearance between transducer and ground. It should register something. Only _ _ _. Any ideas?

If you are showing a good bottom on the sounder, then it sounds like you need to adjust your bottom level adjustment for both HF and LF. I would recommend -20. If you don't have a good bottom showing on the sounder, you must fix that first.

Trying to upload screenshots.

Attachments

• 1.jpg.jpeg
    1.jpg.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2,663
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 2,663
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 2,663
more screenshots

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 2,663
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 2,663
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 2,663
more

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 2,663
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 2,663
Please post a screen of the unit showing bottom depth on the sounder screen. For the two screens showing the sounder, neither have a depth bottom showing. You will never get digital depth to show up until you have a good sounder bottom.

The only time it ever shows on the screen a depth is when switching to the sounder display. It flashes 0.0. It does not stay. Only a flash of it.

How do I set it for a good sounder bottom, out of water with 3 foot clearance.

Back