Share radar between displays

Adeotec

I have a 10" RDP-149 VX2 and a 7" GP1700 VX1. Both units are networked. The radar cane is connected to the VX2.

Is it possible to view the radar on the VX1? I cannot currently view radar on my VX1 but was hoping I may just be setting.

Thank you

Adeotec,
You are correct; there are some menus settings which would need to be adjusted to accomplish this.
1. Hold the MENU button in while powering up the 7" display.(this allows access to the installation menus)
2. press MENU----press System Configuration---press Installation Setup---press network Setup
3. set the last digit of the IP Address to any number between 1 and 4 that is DIFFERENT from the IP address of the other NavNet unit(s) on the network.
4. set the Host Name to; NavNet (and the same number you used in step #3)
5. set the Radar source to the same as the Host Name of which ever unit has the radar cable connected to the back of it (in you case its the 10" NavNet VX2).

If you run into troubles you can contact our technical support department (410-479-4420 or 360-834-9300) while you are on the boat and in front of the NavNet displays during normal business hours and we can quickly walk you through the process.

Back