Navnet RDP 139 help UK

A

Anonymous

Good afternoon.

I have a Navnet RDP 139 setup which I am trying to obtain some parts for and am hoping some kind folks could help me with the setup please?

OK, I have a RDP 139 - but require UK CMAP for it to use between UK and Jersey.

I have a PG500 and link lead which is fine.

The plotter does not pick up any location so I am guessing as an older system it will require a standalone GPS device - though i'm not sure which will work with this system?

ETR 6/10N network sounder hub - but no transducer to connect - would be nice to have a through hull sounder to link into this.?

Finally I also have a netgear EN106 TP switch (hub) so im guessing like the newer TZ series that this would work as the backbone to connect the devices.

I am currently checking an old radar unit to link into the system although i think most of the older ones will work with this system.

Most important bit for now is to get the plotter up and running.
Any help would be much appreciated!

THANKS in advance.

OK, I have a RDP 139 - but require UK CMAP for it to use between UK and Jersey.
Contact the company C-map, they and their dealers sell the C-map NT+ maps on FP chips for these units.

The plotter does not pick up any location so I am guessing as an older system it will require a standalone GPS device - though i'm not sure which will work with this system?
Normally people use the Furuno BBWGPS (aka GP320B) smart GPS antenna but any standard GPS NMEA 0183 can be wired into the unit.

ETR 6/10N network sounder hub - but no transducer to connect - would be nice to have a through hull sounder to link into this.?
That unit is known on the FurunoUSA web site as the BBFF1 sounder. If you put the BBFF1 in the "Quick Search" you can locate and click on the product. Once the product page is open look under the "accessories" tab to find "transducers". You will find many options to choose from.

Finally I also have a netgear EN106 TP switch (hub) so im guessing like the newer TZ series that this would work as the backbone to connect the devices.
You can NEVER connect the RDP139 (NavNet one) via network to any NavNet unit other than the NN1 or Vx2 series. You can reuse the hub if you build a TZT system but the RDP139 can have no part in it.

Back