NN3D NO LONGER SUPPORTED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grumpyjk

One word to say to F U R U N O: I will NEVER buy a product of yours again.I spent a ton of money on a NN3D system,4 monitors,radar,depth sounders and now I see the product line just STOPPED!!!!!

Well I STOP buying Furuno products.Will be looking into other companies that believe in their product.

JK :thumbdown

not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but Furuno came out with the NN3D like 11 years ago and if they just now stopped supporting it thats pretty solid honestly. Good luck getting that with garmin or simrad. You'll be lucky to get 3 years out of their plastic bug ridden units before they pull the plug on them and announce new and improved plastic and force you to upgrade. Ask me how I know :wink7 :wink7

This forum is not an axe grinding site, that should be taken elsewhere.

This site is to provide assistance to those who need and want the help. We still sell the MFDBB. (a NN3D unit) We haven't sold the MFD12 and MFD8 in about two years. Just because we don't sell a product, doesn't mean we don't support it. We have parts to fix just about anything that might go wrong. We have a support line, support case via e-mail, and this forum for support. Funny thing is you have posted and RECEIVED support on this forum. I don't understand why you determined to say the units are not supported. The fact is your statement ISN'T TRUE. We have good people here who can help. If you don't want the support; so be it. If you post your anger here again, you will blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back