Converting .gpx waypoints for import to NavNet3D MFD

C

CaptainRoberts

I'm having issues importing waypoints from my old fishing boat to my new fishing boat. The old system was a Raymarine a Series. I've been able to export the waypoints to a .gpx file and successfully imported them into my Lowrance GlobalMap backup Chartplotter, but cannot seem to find a good conversion to import them to the Furuno NN3D MFD. I tried converting to .csv, but the waypoints aren't in the same place. The coordinates didn't convert correctly. Some did, but most are in a different location on the map. Seems the GPX files use a decimal, where the .csv uses minutes. IE; 80.9083814 29.074701 in the GPX file converted to 080-33.5371-W 29-04.4601-N in the .csv file.

This is a one time import while setting up for next season. Any help appreciated. There's only about 226 waypoints in the .gpx file.

Good morning Capt. Roberts,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I will send you a PM to propose a couple of options.

Kind Regards
C-Bass

I need to do the same thing. I have a .gpx file I would like to import into my NavNet3D MFD.

Good afternoon KentSisk,

Please send me a personal message with your email address. Once we can communicate that way I should be able to help you out.

C-Bass

Back