Free satallite charts

A

Anonymous

I have a Navnet 3d MFD 12. I have tried to down load some of the free charts from the Furuno website for my unit. Is the data on an adobe file? My sd card will format to FAT 32bit will that work? Are these files "locked"? Please walk me through the proper way to do this.

Tailin,

The Data is on a D.B.A file.
The 32G card will work if the unit has software 2.07 and above.
Everything with in the united states coast line is free.
Anything outside the U.S requires an unlock code.

Regards,

Mr.Radar

Thanks Mr. Radar. I have 4gb SD cards and the formatting options are FAT(32 bit) and ex FAT. I watched the video and they say FAT and I read the instructions and it said SanDISK recommended, and 2gb only....try to find a 2gb nowadays. Will the 4GB work without hurting anything? Same for the Format...Thanks Again.

up to 32GB is suitable for loading maps into MFD8 or MFD12 as long as you have 2.07 or better software in your display unit.

Much appreciated Johnny. Is the a listing of the software up date on line anymore?

The software, software history, and instructions are posted under the NN3D products. For example for the MFD12, bring up the product you will see tabs (Manuals & Doc, Accessories, Software..etc) Choose the Software tab and accept the terms of use to get access to the available software.

Back