would like to ask Furuno a question but cannot log in

G

gordwedman

This is sort of off topic but I can't seem to ask a question anywhere else. I have an NN3D MFD12 and DRS4D on my boat. Unfortunately it was hit by lightning and this is all trashed.
I wanted to Ask Furuno a Question about replacement equipment but I can't seem to log in to that section. I asked for a password reset but did not receive an email. I think gordwedman at Yahoo.com should be in my profile. Can I get some help on this so I can ask a variety of questions from one location?
Thanks

Hello Melville
I have not seen anything in my gordwedman at Yahoo.com Inbox. Maybe try my Gmail account:
valiant40169 at Gmail.com
Thanks

Perhaps it would be best for you to PM me.
Since I have your contact information I will pass it along to our area manager once I know where you and the vessel are located.

I'm in British Columbia and my boat is in San Blas Mexico.
I wanted to be able to ask someone questions about plotters, radar and autopilots as it seems I need to replace all of that. Why can't I use the Ask Furuno a Question option? I can log into this forum but not into that application.

The login for the forum is totally different than the ask a question.
You must create another account for the ask a question. I know it would be nice if they both could use the same account but they don't.

Back