Jeppesen chart update

60North

I purchased the licence and tried to update my Jeppesen vector charts yesterday. In order to get more space I deleted the old charts and then uploaded the updates to the MFD12. The unlock code was asked and after I entered the code the charts were shown on the list as "OK - unlocked".
Now the problem is that the Jeppesen charts are not visible. They are there but the area is completely blanc. The satellite pictures that came with the charts are shown on the raster basemap so they are OK.

I have selected Jeppesen as Chart Database and even resetted the MFD but. I have now uploaded the old Jeppesen charts again but not even them are visible anymore.

What to do next?

Ensure you still have Jeppesen as your chart database under the Vector tab and the chart unlocked . Then go to the plotter, under rotokery , chart and select vector. Then range in to a very close range. I suspect someone deleted your base chart. Never delete charts with WW in the reference title. WW is world wide base charts and u need them especially at upper ranges.

Back