Software Update Download

A

Anonymous

I have an MFD 12 and for the life of me, I cannot find any software update. I have version 2.02. I've followed all of the instructions and get only, well-instructions. When I get to the website and click on the software tab appropriate to the MFD 12, there is no incremental software update-just instructions on how to download and install. Help please!

Make sure you are using the http://www.FurunoUSA.com website and not Furuno.com
Here is a direct link to the MFD12 product on our site.

http://www.furunousa.com/Products/Produ ... n+Displays
You will find both the instructions and software listed under the software tab.

With 2.02 software, you will need to first upgrade your unit with 2.07 incremental. After your unit has been taken to 2.07, you can then upgrade to the current 2.11 software.

Thank you for your prompt response Johnny. Unfortunately, this is all I see either when accessing the site you referenced or when using the link provided:

NN3D Version History (v2 11) (46 KB)
NN3D INCREMENTAL v2.07 Software Update Instructions (107 KB)
MFD8 / MFD12 COMBO v2.07 Software Update Instructions (77 KB)
MFD8 / MFD12 COMBO Software v2.07 - For updating systems with v1.11 or lower (1 KB)
MFD8/ MFD12 COMBO v2.11 Software Update Instructions (109 KB)
MFD8/ MFD12 COMBO Software v2.11- For Updating displays with v2.07 or higher (36,804 KB

I just got an email concerning "new" NN3D software version updates. From the history list link given, the newest version is v2.11. From my records (I'm not on the boat to double check my system), I am already at v2.11 since last summer. Am I missing something?

I'll have to go check my system. Not sure why I put the 2.11 in my equipment log. Seems like too big a coincidence since there are several potential "wrong" versions between 2.07 and 2.11. But stranger mistakes have been known to happen. Thanks for your reply. The history list does not give the release dates.

I normally check the Furuno News section on this forum. We normally try to post when new software comes out. Since the site dates the posting, it makes a good guide on when it was released.

"Last summer you are most likely at 2.07 software. Version 2.11 came out Jan 2016"

I already have 2.11 on my machines, are you sure your release date is correct? Maybe 2015?

I have the same software number as the new update, if that's the case. If in fact it did come out this year, do I need to update to a newer 2.11 version? I'm a little confused if it came out this year......

I must have been looking at 4.11 for the TZT.
2.11 for the NN3D has been out longer. please refer to the Furuno News section on this forum. We normally post update notices there.

Back