Start Up Issues Straight to Installation Wizard

A

Anonymous

I am having trouble starting up my nav net 12 inch MFD. It is my only net work MFD. It turns on and shows the Furuno logo then goes into a set up wizard which asks if I want to be in english then shows the master to be off. I re set it to on then hit save and exit and it goes back to the Furuno display and flashes in a purplish red color but will not show charts or radar. I tried reloading the software on a chip and after several attempts the machine did go to the plotter screen but shows no maps, and has X's thru all the radar and chartplotter functions. It doesnt seem to recognize or try to load the new software. Any thoughts or suggestions? This unit is just over a year old and still under warranty.

If the unit keeps going into the wizard it normally means that something is wrong with the internal storage drive. Odd that you seem to get to the screen that shows the icons with X's because normally a unit with this problem would continue going into the wizard and would never get to the screen with the icons. Being the unit is under warrantee it is time to send the unit in and get the experts to resolve it.

Back