nn3dbb installation wizard hangs up

underwaterdude

Installation wizard gives error "invalid argument =value of '65535' is not valid for selected index" tried rebooting, removing power, unplugging network etc. Initially the wizard does find everything, but hangs up "loading settings" . I was able to run the radar, which is networked directly to the BB, on a TZ laptop. Reinstall software maybe? It is the current software version.
Thanks!

You don't happen to have a DFF1-UHD with the transducer orange wire connected do you?
If so, please disconnect the orange wire. If that isn't it, I would suggest disconnecting everything from the BB but the keyboard, video and power cable and see if it comes up.

I did try booting with all the ethernet resources unplugged, which seemed to be the problem. 0183 and n2k resources worked fine. Will try with everything disconnected. Am only using fcv 1150 for echosounder. Everything does seem to run fine except for the ethernet devices, I get the error after the wizard runs, and does find everything. It hangs up when it starts "loading settings".
THANKS!
In retrospect this issue started shortly after I turned output on a couple of n2k sentences... am using sc30.

THANKS AGAIN!

Glad to hear you got it cleared up. :jump
I recommend that you ensure that you don't turn off boat breakers until the NavNets have been turned off for at least 45 seconds and keep your power levels of the boat at suitable levels. These two thing can lead to software corruption if not followed.

Back