NAV NET 3D

A

Anonymous

How long does it take to get an unlock code for the navnet 3D system? My dealer said he ordered two days ago and he has still not heard back from Furuno. What is the normal wait time?

Unlocks codes are usually issued the same day. If you are in the USA I can help if you PM me with your system ID and the dealer you ordered the unlock code from.

If you are outside of the USA please contact your local distributor.

we did contact the dealer. And still never got anything. He said he is waiting on Furuno. This was 3 days ago. The dealer had the units since January or February. And knew what area I wanted. I am in the maritimes in Canada. I need this now, our fishing season stars in seven days. And I need to learn how to use these units before then.

The charts can be downloaded from our website, placed on an SD card, and loaded into the MFD without an unlock code. They will not be useable though until the code is entered.

Your dealer should have the codes within the same day as ordering or the next if it they were ordered late. If you have your system ID, the charts ordered, and the dealer used, you can PM me and I will investigate.

Back