user manual

A

Anonymous

hi there
The manual i received with my new TXTL-12 is pretty short and has extremely little detail. There is one on the FurunoUSA site that is a few hundred pages long and has the kind of detail I require. Do owners have to go to Staples and have one printed for a hundred bucks or should there have been one included in the box with the plotter?

Hermank,

Yes, there is a paper version of this manual that is available: OME-448-70Z TZT2 OPERATORS MANUAL.
You can order this manual through your local dealer.

Deep Blue - :)

Hi again
you might want to suggest to the folks at the factory that by not including a hard copy of the manual they
a-are assuming that the user will memorize the manual, have a PC on board, all fired up to the manual for when one needs it, OR does not mind the wait, bother, cost of getting a hard copy from Furuno or the local Kwik Kopy shop.
b-are undermining the brand by putting us all through this nonsense
regards
h

Hermank,

One of the main reasons why a full paper manual is not included with the TZT2 systems is merely for the sake of trying to save paper or some would call "going green."
However, we do provide a digital copy of the manuals on the CD and also the full manual is actually loaded into the TZT2 itself which is labeled "eGuide" on the home screen. The eGuide has a search function as well as a chapter selection on the left side to easily jump to a page or section that you are trying to read up on.

thank you
did not realize that the eguide was searchable
h

Back