minor issue

jcjp

Furuno Fan
When I go on the radar page the bearing line is showing. I clear it and it goes away. Go back and turn the radar back on a week later and the line is there again. Software glitch or am I doing something wrong. TZT 15 to 4 kw dome.

The heading line on the radar screen can be turned off to get a view of an underlying target but it will automatically turn back on. This is the same with all the Furuno radars I have ever seen/used.

I was not clear in my post. Not the heading line I know that is always on unless you disable it. I am referring to the dashed line the VBM line. I clear it out and a week later when I fire up the radar there it is again.

Yep, I see what your talking about. It is minor but should be reported to Japan. I appreciate you letting us know about it. The next version of software is in final testing and it also does this. It is too late for this version but we should get it changed by the one after. Thanks again.

Hey Mom.... I made the big time at last!!! I am a beta tester !!!!! :jump :jump :jump or a high tech code cracker!!!! How about a free hat!!

Back