LAN connection DRS, PSU and TZ14

G

Gyda

I´m strugeling to find a appropriate place for the PSU012, and have become a little confused regarding the LAN connection between the DRS4D, the PSU and the TZ14.
I assume it will be ok to let the LAN cable from the DRS4D go via HUB101 to the HUB/DSR connection point on the PSU012, but how will this be if I do it the other way around.
Connecting the DSR LAN cable to the DSR LAN connection point on the PSU, and the MFD LAN cable from the MFD connection point on the PSU via HUB 101 to the TZ14?
Hope you get my point here ☺

Gyda,
Since you're running a TZT system, all you really need the PSU012 for is to send 48 volts to the radar. You can simplify the network connections by networking your TZT into your HUB101 then also network the DRS4D directly to the HUB101.
So really no need to connect any network cables to the PSU012.

The network ports on the PSUs were used mainly for power sync. That being said, the TZT systems don't use power sync, so the PSU012 will always stay powered on. So I highly recommend to have the PSU012 on its own breaker.

Thank you so much for making my day ☺
You see, the DRS and the TZ14 already are connected via the 101 HUB, since I´m swapping a NN3D MFD for the TZ14.
I wish I´ve asked before I started the work preparing space for the PSU, but what the heck, now I know a lot other stuff regarding the electrical system on board.
Thanks a lot..!

Back