Linking Units

MikeR13

Furuno Super Fan
I currently have a TZT 14" and I am going to add a new TZT2 to my system Do I need to order anything special or do anything special to link the two units together?

Thanks

Once you have both units on your network; power them up and get the system ID from both the TZT and TZT2. If you give Tech support a call with this info we can tie the system together so your chart licenses are joined.

SO that way I can run the sonar, radar etc on either unit? I realize the TZT2 doesnt require the fish finder module since its incorporated now.

Thanks

I currently have a 525TID-TMD as my transducer.. If I purchase a TZT2 I will also likely get another transducer to add. My boat is aluminum so I also have the ability to fabricate something to accommodate a different type of transducer. Im typically fishing in 120Feet or less. Just looking for the best system.lol Im not looking to replace the transducer...just add another..

It is never a good idea to run two transducers on the same frequency at the same time.
As far as transducer options there are many options listed under the TZTL12F product page. (under accessories) You need to say away from bronze since you have an aluminum hull. Focus on plastic or stainless options.

Back