tztouch software update, fusion setup and furuno app

A

Anonymous

I downloaded the software update for my tztouch sunday, but I still don't have the ability to show distance traveled for my tracks. I did the software update wirelessly through the tztouch, is the latest software update not available that way.

I need help setting up my fusion on the tztouch, I wanted to connect the two wirelessly but I don't understand the ip addresses I should use.

on sunday I tried to view my tztouch on my iphone using the furuno app. I connected the iphone to the app but all the data boxes and screens on the app didn't show any info from the tztouch.

I did the software update wirelessly through the tztouch, is the latest software update not available that way.

No it isn't.
The newest software updates the OS and required to be done via SD card. The software is posted under the TZT product at http://www.FurunoUSA.com.

I need help setting up my fusion on the tztouch, I wanted to connect the two wirelessly but I don't understand the ip addresses I should use.
Wireless connection is not supported. Here is a direct link on proper connection of the Fusion 700 series units or the TZTouch.
http://www.furunousa.com/ProductDocumen ... Ztouch.pdf

on sunday I tried to view my tztouch on my iphone using the furuno app. I connected the iphone to the app but all the data boxes and screens on the app didn't show any info from the tztouch.

Since the TZT release (2012) I haven't seen one with a problem connecting. Please review the procedures and if still having problems contact our tech support. I am sure they can talk you through the issue.

Here are coordinates of one closure. Maybe you can provide a screen shot showing the closed area.

33° 24.38' N. lat. 118° 21.98' W. long.;
33° 25.50' N. lat. 118° 21.98' W. long.;
33° 25.50' N. lat. 118° 24.00' W. long.; and
33° 25.11' N. lat. 118° 24.00' W. long.

Thanks for the Lat/Lon. It isn't shown with the current NOAA charts but it is shown with the C-map chart. I will get a screen capture and post it shortly.

Back