TZT 14 Main Menu Lables

A

Anonymous

I have been setting up display configurations on the home screen of my TZT14s. This is easy enough to do, however it does not appear that you can change the display labels. For example, I have set up a camera screen for my FLIR and a separate camera screen for my stern camera. They both look the same on the main menu page and they both simply say "Camera" (as that is what the TZT automatically assigns). Is it possible to change the label of the individual display screens to "FLIR Camera" and "Stern Camera". If this is not possible, it should definitely be placed on the list for future software improvements.
Thanks for the help.

No a full screen camera screen is a general screen and can't be specifically labeled. Normally you wouldn't create two of them. You would use the one full screen video screen and then you would just turn your Roto-key to change the video source between the two items. There is no need to change or add another hotpage.

Thanks for the advice. I can certainly do it the way you suggest. It would be a bit faster and convenient (especially in a critical situation) to have multiple labeled hot screens that you could access directly off of the main menu screen. Perhaps this is something that could be considered.

Back