V4.01

sheakx

Furuno Super Fan
I'm currently on V3.12. When I connect via the internet and check for software updates it says that my software is up to date. I have updated this way in the past. Why isn't it seeing the new version as available?

We are addressing this issue and will post an update when resolved.
In the meantime the software can be downloaded on line.

I am trying to update my unit and seem to be having difficulty. I am currently running V3.12 and placed an SD card into my unit to make a bootable card. No when I download the software update from the website, the format on my unit basically will now not allow me to copy the files onto the card. Any suggestions?

You can not use an apple to copy the files with. The bootable format used (NTSF bootable) can not be written to by an apple. Please use a PC when setting up the upgrade chip. It might be better to buy the upgrade chip from your dealer (part number TZT-OSA-SOF)

I am also having the same issue as others above.......current version 3.12 updated via internet and using the same process looking for latest update unit says software up to date..........

I figured out my issues with software upgrade... Just curious is the master reboot or reset is necessity after the install.. My software was upgraded now but just curious with that step.

That's correct... It was posted on another thread that Japan intends to release another version and doesn't plan to release 4.01 via wifi. If you want/need 4.01 software it is downloadable from the FurunoUSA web site.

Back