software update?

We are hoping for the next version soon.
We will not keep it secret and will post it online when available. :)

Is there a way to make a TZT9/TZT14 recognize the BBWX3 without the software update? I have just installed a TZT9 and a TZT14 with the BBWX3 and would like to be able to use it if possible.

Thanks,
Bill

Zundels_
No you must update the software. It has been released and is available on our website along with the instructions.

Thanks!!! I did not realize that it had been released.

Bill

In reading the software update changes, I see where the weather portion of the BBWX3 is mentioned but I do not see anything related to audio. Does the software update allow the TZT9/14 to receive weather and audio from the BBWX3?

Sirius Satellite Radio control is only available with NavNet 3D at this time. All our weather units have been sold only as a weather receiver but the NN3D has some crude audio controls for those who wish to take advantage of it. There has been some talk of adding a Sirius audio feature to the TZT but this is still under consideration with Sirius.

That is very surprising. I was under the impression that the TZT units would at least have the same capability (if not more) than the older models, especially since the BBWX3 has a audio output (which my installer has already hooked to our head unit). I don't know what to do at this point; literally every other electronics manufacture offers this audio service and has for years. Please tell the powers that be to come up with a software version that will allow the XM audio.

Back