TZT 2 Availability

eowyn_2

When will the TZT 2 be available for shipment. I've had one on order for 1.5 months but no shipment yet. I hope it won't be too long - I have the RADAR installed but nothing to hook it up to...

Thanks.

When TZT2 was introduced at the Miami boat show we had a projection of delivery spring of 2015.
We are still expecting this to be the case. Hopefully it will not be much longer.

I am also waiting for a couple of TZT 2 15 units. My dealer can't get anything more precise than "later this spring." I had the same thing happen to me in 2008 when NavNet 3D was launched -- guess I am tracking the product cycle a little too closely. The MFD12s showed up in late May as I recall.

Someone should remind the nice people at headquarters in Japan that many northern US customers store their boats over the winter and try to get installations done prior to launching in the spring. March-April delivery is a lot better than May-June even though it does not seem like much difference.

It's been nearly a month and I'm hoping that there is a update on expected delivery. When is the TZT2 expected to ship? Even in the NW it's Spring!

Thanks

I am too anxiously awaiting the new TZT2 MFD. I have installed my PG-700 heading sensor, DRS4D radar, and 50/200 kW transducer and will next install the various black boxes, T connectors and cables that network these peripherals. I would be hugely disappointed if the one remaining component was not available in time by mid-June when I depart for my commercial salmon fishing season as I ventured down this path on the strength of Furuno's Miami Boat Show product availability announcement. Please let us know what's up?

Is there any more information on TZT 2 availability? A number of dealer websites now say "available June 29th", which showed up in the past few days. One told me that "the units are in the country but Furuno has not released them to dealers yet."

I am going to have to come up with a backup if they don't show soon as I can't fish offshore with one little TZT9.

As much as the entire staff of Furuno USA would like to give all of you delivery news, there is still no concrete date for shipping. We hope to have news soon.

Melville":3bbypjt6 said:
As much as the entire staff of Furuno USA would like to give all of you delivery news, there is still no concrete date for shipping. We hope to have news soon.

Thank you. We customers hope ihe TZT 2 proves to be worth the wait!

Back