TZT2-Where's "White Line"

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rdobrow

Was ready to buy new 15.6" unit but after speaking with your Denton facility, the "white line" function is missing from the sounder, found in 1870,1850, 585, 587, 295 etc, how could this have been left out? Will this be corrected by software update in very near future??? Thanks

It is typical that features will be added as the software develops for our new products.
I don't know if white line is planned or not for this product. I will pass on your concern.

As you pointed out we do have many current units that do offer the feature and I would guess that it would be added. If it is a must have feature, you might select the TZT or other available product now, or wait for the feature to be added to the TZT2.

Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it to product development.

Thanks but have to buy new electronics this week. Looks like Garmin gets my coin. You would have been first choice, but I have used white line 100% for our bottom fishing in shallow water, less than 150ft. Some one has to know if it's planned or not for the tzt2??? If so when? Thanks Dick

Product development has asked Japan for this feature to be added. It appears to be now planned for a future update.

Status
Not open for further replies.