TZT Interface Improvements

A

Anonymous

I have been using three TZTs on my boat since 2013 and I have recently upgraded to software V4.01. I would like to make the following suggestions. These should be fairly simple to implement:
1) The home screen should allow you to change the labels of the various screens that have been set up. For example, I have set up two chart plotter displays, one with vector charts and satellite photos and one with raster charts. It would be nice to be able to label the plotter type rather than see both screens simply labeled as "plotter".
2) It would be great if you were able to tap on one part of a segmented screen and make that segment appear as a full screen view. Tapping on it again could return it to its original segmented view. For example, I have a screen that shows the chart plotter, sounder and engine room camera. Tapping on the chart plotter segment would switch it to full screen. Tapping again would change it back to the original format.
3) There should be a way to reverse the three box segmented screen when setting up a new view. Currently the only choice is a large box on the left and two smaller boxes on the right. In certain installations it would be nice to have the large box on the right and the two smaller boxes on the left.

Back