TZ Touch2

Do you have some ideas or features you would like to see in our next generation of products? Here's your chance to submit your ideas to our product development team.

TZ Touch2

Postby flowmotion » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:24 pm

1) add a PBG capability using the DDF3D. Right now it costs about $3K for software plus a pc. The Simrad side scan already allows saving the files for overlay on the chart. This would be a stand-out feature as no one else has the multi beam scanning capability you have. Furuno should leverage this lead.

2) Add a search capability on the Lists-Points menu. Currently there is a capability to jump to the first letter in the name sorted list. A lot of points start with numbers so at least the jump menu should have numbers as well as letters. Having a search option on points is already available in Simrad. For someone with a 1000 fishing points a search capability would be very useful.

3) Add a larger screen...17" or larger...to compete with the Simrad NSS evo3

4) Allow software updates using the SDU-001. Most units are surface mounted making access to the SD card problematic.

5) Make the TZ touch2 compatible with a Flir camera. If it already is make it clear in the documentation.

As a new Furuno user I am impressed with the technology. No other vendor has the depth of product and advanced product features. I am very pleased I chose Furuno.

If you want to get an idea of how a customer chooses electronics please visit my write up on what led me to choose Furuno at my web site:
http://www.get-involved.us/grouperdigge ... index.html
flowmotion

Re: TZ Touch2

Postby Johnny Electron » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:17 am

I will submit your suggestions/comments to product development. Thanks for sending them.
Johnny Electron
Johnny Electron

Return to New Product Suggestions