Felcom 15 Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Dear Support

I Was Trying To create network Connection Between my computer (Windows 7) And Inmarsat C Felcome 15 Through the Lan connection, but problems appears, Felcome 15 was setted up as per manual. could you please advice me , what settings should i use on my PC

Good morning Vlad,

Are you trying to log into the Felcom 15 using the PC terminal Software? Or are you trying to setup the email service options?

What version of PC Terminal Software are you using?

What is the software version of TERM CPU?
What is the software version of RFCOM CPU?

If trying to configure the email options does the Felcom 15 live on a shipboard network with DHCP? If it does not have you changed from the default IP: 172.31.16.1 Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0

Kind Regards,
C-Bass

God Day

I was trying to set up mailing, Configuration on felcom changed to IP: 172.31.16.1 Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0, DHCP-Off, i want just to connect to single PC. On PC, Also configuration for LAN are IP: 172.31.16.1 Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0, but it doesn;t works. Could ypu please give some advise, thanks in advance)

Good afternoon Vlad,

Your computer's IP address needs to be different than the IP Address of the Felcom. The default IP address of the Felcom is: 172.31.16.1. Try making the computer IP Adress to 172.31.16.150 and subnet mask 255.255.0.0

Kind Regards,
C-Bass

Good morning,

Could somebody assist me to get F15PC software to restore our FELCOM 15 station terminal?

Regards
Andrei

Good morning ETO,

Thank you for your inquiry. Where is the vessel currently and where will your next port of call be.

Can you provide the software versions of the TERM CPU and RFCOM CPU?

You will likely need to contact a local Furuno agent in your next port of call and arrange a service.

Thanks for reply. We already called for service, but as we are in operation now and next port call would be in two weeks or later.
I need a F15PC software to compare dat and systems files between both station. As one is operating good another one is unable to synchronize. Self test shows all ok.
If it possible give me link where I can to download Felcom soft F15PC or F16PC. I saw on other forum topics it was provided.

Regards
Andrei

Good day fine people,

I am having some problems with a FELCOM 19 unit used as SSAS onboard our vessel. Can anyone please provide (if it is possible of course) a download link for the FELCOM 19 PC software. Would like to install it on my win 10 64 Bit PC (don't even know if that is possible :think , or I need an earlier version of Windows).

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, I just registered on this forum.

Thanks in advance!
All the best!
Silviu

Felcom is a commercial product and not supported/discussed on this forum. Please contact your local distributor for direct technical support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back